Sabado, Oktubre 5, 2013

Pronouncing J to G without the color of temptation


Coming from the province of Bicol and Visaya where accents merge in one ,
where A is pronounce as AH, where E is utter as I, 
and O is best sound as Uh , noteworthy J is better pronounce as G, but 
most of the time J attain its full meaning when it pronounce H .

What a special day to be invited in your high walled lawnyard,
for a party , a siminar?Or playing me fool to watch how to shoot the ball
for the basketball games? Mind guessing is the hardest the things to recon,
a strategy good only for dama de noche , or chess the mind games of the noble man .

By the way thanks for the free ride of your electric jeepney. Its just to show that you are the King of Green or It just mean that I am your subject who can visit you lawnyard for invitation ? Only then I realized who am I to loiter your green lawnyard?
Sorry just prospecting on something to discover, inspires,, prey for my wonderlust.

If there is temptation to pronounce your J to G,
with due respect do not allow me to guess it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento